Join us at the Shamrock on Sun, Oct 7 for a fundraiser to support Lacey Cruse’s campaign for County Commission. As a musician, community activist, and supporter of the arts, Lacey will be a valuable addition to the County Commission, and a strong advocate for the arts and artists in Sedgwick County. Learn more about the Lacey Cruse campaign, and what she'll bring to County government at www.laceycruse.com.
- We’ll have tables for Voter Registration, a place to get your Lacey Cruse yard sign, and opportunities to volunteer for the campaign.
- $5 per person suggested cover charge for the Open Jam. All money will be donated to the Lacey Cruse campaign.
- The Shamrock has donated a Hitachi 49-inch HD television, and we’ll be raffling it off. You’ll get one free raffle ticket with your paid cover charge, plus we’ll be selling additional raffle tickets ($5 each) from 3-7pm. A winner will be drawn at 7pm. All proceeds will be donated to the Lacey Cruse campaign.
- Dave Stough (Shamrock owner) will be grilling premium Burgers and Brats on the Shamrock patio from 4-7pm. Just $5/plate, and all net proceeds go to the Lacey Cruse campaign.
- The Open Jam will start at 4pm and go until the music stops! If you are a musician who can show your support for Lacey by participating in the Open Jam, come on down! Please add a Message to the Event Page letting us know you’re coming and the approximate time. Many of the best musicians in the area are planning to come out and support Lacey, so this promises to be an epic Jam!
Join us on Sun, Oct 7 as musicians, artists, fans, supporters, community leaders, voters and citizens come together to support Lacey Cruse’s campaign for the Sedgwick County Commission!
1724 W Douglas Ave
Wichita, KS 67203
Google map and directions